Swimming is an activity that humans have partaken since times immemorial. While today swimming is looked at as a competitive sport, that was not always the case in the past. Often it was simply a case of human survival wherein not knowing swimming also mean grave danger to human lives, especially when air travel had not yet come to the fore and the preferred and often only means of long distance travel was by ship. Even prior to that stage, crossing smaller river and lakes, ponds etc., invariably meant swimming across.
- Let’s go swimming
- Why you should always buy organic food instead of non-organic
- MORINGA, The Miracle Tree
- Do you love a green smoothie?
- Why You Should Juice Cleanse
- Kale Juice Health Benefits
- Bone Broth Health Benefits
- Health Benefits of Hemp
- Juicing for Weight Loss
- Why Everyone Needs a Smoothie Blender
Posted by Emily on 4/12/2018