The economical 4526T Excalibur
Dehydrator has medium capacity plus a 26 hour timer for small families, home gardeners
and raw foodists.
- Case is high grade, food safe polycarbonate
for a lifetime of use.
- Features Excalibur's patented Parallex
Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave Fluctuation Technology, the most
efficient heating/drying combination on the market. Get the best results
and save money.
- 5 large polycarbonate trays and BPA free, food
safe polyproylene mesh screens. Each Tray holds up to 2kg of produce or 2
cups of semi liquid.
- 26 Hour Timer lets you set and forget and
won't reset if the power goes off. Unit turns on automatically when timer
is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
- Adjustable Thermostat 41°C-74°C/105°F-165°F.
Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and
vegetables and culture yoghurt. The only dehydrator on the market with a
temperature range high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating
meat for beef jerky. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use.
Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
- 12cm fan.
- Shipping Weight: 8kg
- Made in USA
What can you do with your
- Preserve fruits, vegetables and herbs --
Quickly and easily
- Dry fish and meats safely in just 4-8 hours
- Whip up treats that'll put your pet store out
- Make fun and flavourful fruit rollups that are
good for you
- Provide your own high production yogurt
- Ideal for home crafts and dried flowers
- Save money on your food bills
- Eliminate preservatives and additives
- Eliminate excess salt and fillers
- Let you say "No More Junk Food"
Included with all dehydrators
Dehydrator Guide -- Handy 14cm
x 21.6cm 28 page book is a complete guide to using your Excalibur. Packed with
food preparation tips, reconstitution, complete 'how to' drying guide for 50
fruits and vegetables plus fruit rolls, jerky, yogurt and more. Illustrated.
Excalibur dries BETTER, FASTER
Ordinary dehydrators produce
constant, unchanging heat causing "case hardening," a dry surface
with moisture trapped inside -- a perfect environment for yeast, mould, and
Thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave Fluctuation (changing heat
through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods. As the
temperature fluctuates up, the surface moisture evaporates. Then, as the
temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. The
food temperature stays LOW enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air
temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mould, and
bacteria growth and spoilage.
Parallex® Horizontal Airflow
FAST, EVEN dehydration.
The fan, heating element, and
thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly
over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more
nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.