The new edition Preserve It Naturally Book IV is a must have! Chapters on fruits, vegetables, meats, herbs, nuts, grains, bread, dairy, crafts, raw food, main/side dishes, sauces, dessert, trail mixes, energy bars and much more. Written by the experts at Excalibur. 194 pages.
The information in this book has been researched and tested by universities, chefs and chefs dogs to ensure you get the most from your Excalibur dehydrator. Tips, tricks and techniques for everything you need to know about fruit, vegies, raw food, pet treats plus hundreds of other uses.
This book is designed to give you the confidence and inspiration to create your own gourmet snacks, desserts and fill your pantry with seasonal produce for year round yummies.
"After five years of dehydrating, I still use this book all the time. Recently I gathered enough information from the Preserve It Naturally book to try safely melting bees wax straight from the hive in my Excalibur. It was a huge success and I highly recommend this book to anyone!" Michael A., Walkamin Qld.
- Introduction to dehydrating
- How food is dehydrated
- Preparing, storing and using dehydrated food
- Dehydrating fruit
- Dehydrating vegetables
- Dehydrating meats and fish
- Dehydrating herbs and nuts
- Dehydrating grains and dairy products
- Dehydrating raw and living foods
- More uses for the dehydrator
- Soups and salads
- Smoothies and beverages
- Yoghurt, breads and more
- Camping, backpacking and trail mixes
- Jerky, marinades and mixes
- Fruit leathers
- Fruit and vegetable powders
- Dried tomatoes
- Animal treats
- Raw and living foods