- FREE GIFT: Kilo Stainless Steel Herb Shears
- FREE GIFT: Preserve It Naturally Book, 4th edition
The long lasting beauty and modern appearance of this Excalibur dehydrator lends a touch of colour to your kitchen.
The perfect combination of industry leading air-flow mechanics and materials.
Ideal for families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet treats and in-home dehydrating businesses.
- Case interior is polycarbonate, the same material as our black and white units.
- Stainless Steel exterior inserts
- Features Excalibur's patented Parallex Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heating/drying combination on the market.
- 9 large polycarbonate trays and screens. Mesh screens are BPA free.
- 26 hour timer lets you set and forget. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
- Adjustable thermostat 41Â°C-74Â°C/105Â°F-165Â°F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Temperature range is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
- 16cm fan.
- Shipping Weight: 14.5kg
- Made in USA
What can you do with your Excalibur Dehydrator?
- Preserves fruits, vegetables and herbs -- Quickly and easily
- Dries fish and meats in just 4-8 hours
- Whip up treats that'll put your pet store out of business
- Make fun and flavourful fruit rolls that are good for you
- Provide your own high production yogurt factory
- Ideal for home crafts
- Save money on your food bills
- Eliminate preservatives and additives
- Eliminate excess salt and fillers
- Let you say "No More Junk Food"
Included with all dehydrators
Dehydrator Guide -- Handy 14cm x 21.6cm 28 page book is a complete guide to using your Excalibur. Packed with food preparation tips, reconstitution, complete 'how to' drying guide for 50 fruits and vegetables plus fruit rolls, jerky, yogurt and more. Illustrated. Soft cover.
Included with stainless steel models
Preserve It Naturally (Published by Excalibur, 4th Edition) -- Excalibur lovingly wrote and photographed this beautiful all colour book which is the ultimate book on dehydrating! This book is the 101 on dehydration perfect for people who are just starting out or for seasoned drying enthusiasts who want more ideas and recipes. Chapters on fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, herbs, nuts, grains, dairy products, crafts, cake decorating, potpourri and more!
Hyperwave Fluctuation Technology
Excalibur dries BETTER, FASTER & SAFER
Ordinary dehydrators produce constant, unchanging heat causing "case hardening," a dry surface with moisture trapped inside -- a perfect environment for yeast, mould, and bacteria growth.
Excalibur's Adjustable Thermostat lets you take advantage of Hyperwave Fluctuation (changing heat through the drying cycle) for faster, better, safer dried foods. As the temperature fluctuates up, the surface moisture evaporates. Then, as the temperature fluctuates down the inner moisture moves to the drier surface. The food temperature stays LOW enough to keep the enzymes active, and the air temperature gets high enough to dry food fast, overcoming yeast, mould, and bacteria growth and spoilage.
Parallex Horizontal Airflow
FAST, EVEN dehydration.
The fan, heating element, and thermostat are in the back. Cool air is drawn in, heated, and distributed evenly over each tray. This exclusive design helps the food dry faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better, without tray rotation.
TWO FREE GIFTS:
The new edition Preserve It Naturally Book IV is a must have! Chapters on fruits, vegetables, meats, herbs, nuts, grains, bread, dairy, crafts, raw food, main/side dishes, sauces, dessert, trail mixes, energy bars and much more. Written by the experts at Excalibur. 194 pages.
Every purchase of the Excalibur 9 Tray D902 receives a pair of Kilo Stainless Steel Herb Shears. Five heavy duty blades for quick and effortless herb cutting. Ergonomic handles suitable for both left and right hands. Dehydrate your herbs and then cut them five times faster.