- High quality pure water on tap
- Simple and quick to install
- Convenient and easy to use
- Quality drinking water
- Ideal for cooking and food preparation
- Exceeds government standards
Aquasana Countertop AQ400 Water Filter
Feel the difference with healthy, purified water... naturally!
The Aquasana Countertop AQ4000 uses patented natural Claryum™ Technology to both remove 60 different contaminants while still retaining the beneficial minerals required for the body's hydration.
This selective filtration process ensures water is pure, as mother nature intended...
You can literally taste and feel the difference with the Aquasana Drinking Water Filter.
NSF Certified Claryum™ Filtration Technology
Proven to reduce chlorine, heavy metals, cysts & pesticides
The Aquasana Water Filter uses four stages of filtration to thoroughly purify your water, improve taste and eliminate odors:
- Activated Carbon: reduces materials like pesticides, herbicides, VOCs & MTBE
- Catalytic Carbon: specifically targets chlorine & chloramines, most concentrated and the most competitive chemicals in our water.
- Ion-Exchange: Lead and heavy metals like mercury are filtered out by a complex ion exchange process where heavy metal ions are replaced with potassium ions. Potassium is one of the minerals that gives the Aquasana filtered water it's natural spring water taste and stabilises the pH between 7.25 & 8.5
- 0.5 Sub-Micron Mechanical Filtration: captures asbestos and chlorine resistant microscopic organisms like cryptosporidium and giardia, two common water borne parasites.
Better Tasting Water
Taking the contaminants out & leaving behind the natural minerals
The Aquasana Countertop twin filter cartridges which force tap water under pressure over filtration material covering more than two million square feet of surface area! The carbon filtration is responsible for filtering out sediment and turbidity, tiny microscopic particles that can cause cloudiness and unpleasant taste and odor in water. It is this extremely thorough and natural filtration that results in better tasting water than you've ever experienced.
Not only does the water taste better, but the natural hydrating minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium are left behind, just the way nature intended.
Simple Installation & Maintainence
No permanant fixtures, holes or tricky installation...
The Aquasana Countertop Filtration System simply sits on top of the bench and is completely contained in a smart and compact unit with attachment to your existing sink faucet. You can switch between normal tap water and filtered water with just a pull of the diverter.
Installation is easy and takes just minutes, as it simply screws onto your existing tap, with no permanent fixtures, holes or fittings required - perfect for rental or holiday properties. The Aquasana Countertop fits 99% of Australian homes.
The filters only require changing once every 6 or 9 months (depending on usage) and changing the filters takes only minutes and doesn't require a plumber to change.
Completely recyclable & biodegradable
The Aquasana Countertop is made from 100% Recycled Plastic and each filter cartridge set can replace over 2000 single use water bottles. All parts are fully replaceable and all stainless steel components are strong to withstand the test of time. Aquasana Replacement filter cartridges can be disposed of with your regular garbage where they will continue to offer a benefit to the environment. Converting tap water into your own filtered water removes the need to purchase bottled water and the use of unnecessary packaging, thereby reducing environmental impacts seen across the globe from bottled water production and packaging.
Water 4 Life Program
The completely automated replacement filter system
- Product options30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Free Delivery, Parts & Accessories Available, Price Match Guarantee, Product Expert Available, Extended Product Warranty, Australian Service Center
- Model numberAQ-4000W
- Colours availableWhite / Chrome / Black
- Included accessoriesSet of A & B Filter Cartridges
- Product weight1.36 kg
- Shipping weight1.7 kg
- Product dimensions30.5cm x 17.8cm x 10.2cm
- Shipping dimensionsL 25cm x H 25cm x D 12cm
- CertifiedNSF Certified to Standards 42 and 53
- MaterialsBPA FREE