- FREE Dehydrator Bible with over 400 recipes ($29.95)
- 3 Pack of Sedona BPA-FREE Silicone Non Stick Drying Sheets
PACKED WITH FEATURES:
- Built-in Timer Up To 99 Hours
- Digital Display and Setting for Easy Control
- LED Light Display for Dark Environment
- Front Control Panel for use and placement under kitchen cupboards
- On/Off switch : No need to pull the plug to turn off unit every time
- Clear Glass Door to see results without opening unit
- Automatic pause & resume function when the door opens & closes
- Convenient front-mounted pull-down glass door
- Elegant and aesthetic design
- Temperature mode selection for F or C
- More tray room with 1" clearance
- Convenient, detachable power cord
The Sedona Classic Dehydrator is the elegantly easy way to dehydrate raw whole living foods, preserving the natural nutritional value and taste without using artificial preservatives.
9 BPA Free plastic trays or 9 Stainless Steel Trays
DEHYDRATOR WITH DIGITAL TIMER:
Compared to other leading dehydrators, the Sedona Classic offers unsurpassed performance utilising the latest digital dehydrating technologies with accurate temperature controls.
The Sedona Classic nine tray dehydrator with digital timer from Tribest is designed with health-conscious individuals in mind.
Featuring ground-breaking features to ensure the highest quality of retained nutrients and taste in dehydrated fruits and vegetables.
Enjoy a simple, yet intelligently designed interface. The operation of the Sedona Classis is extremely easy with clearly marked controls and an easy to read digital display.
The placement of the controls, hinges, glass panel, and the LED display are carefully designed to maximise efficiency and ease of use.
17" W x 19.8" D x 14.3" H
WHISPER QUIET AND VERY EFFICIENT:
The Sedona Classic is extremely quiet during operation and manages the heated air in the drying compartment evenly and accurately. The Sedona Classic Dehydrator operates much quieter than its competitors with higher efficiency.
INDEPENDENT DUAL FANS:
Dual Fan Technology allows you to operate each of the Sedona's two 300 watt computer-controlled fans and heating elements in the two drying compartments together or independently of each other.
Discrete control over the two drying compartment allows the Sedona Classic to operate at 600 watt or 300 watt power, depending on your needs.
A separate heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan-heater set within its own compartment which improves the efficiency and overall quality of the dehydration process.
SAFE MATERIALS AND OPERATION:
- Overheat Protection Feature keeps raw food from being overheated!
- Clear, Natural-coloured BPA-free trays & mesh screens
- No black colouring chemicals used for food-contacting parts
- Energy Efficiency with Dual Fan Technology
- Closed Tray for Dividing Drying Chamber in Half
- Quiet DC Motors for Lower Noise Pollution
- Night-mode function for Even Quieter Performance